When you have a pool enclosure at home there is no hindrance for you to enjoy diving into the pool water all year round. An swimming pool enclosures is one of the safety requirements in Florida when you have a backyard pool.
Find out the benefits you will experience when installing an enclosure:
- Extended Living Space – When you install a pool enclosure in your home, it serves as an extended living space outside next to your pool. You can open your windows and doors as an expanded access to the pool area.
- Less Maintenance – With an enclosure, it requires less maintenance in cleaning the surroundings in your pool side and keeping out debris. There are no leaves and insects to clean out.
- Security – Covering your pool with an enclosure provides privacy. You can stay in your backyard all day without having to worry of annoying bugs and you are secure from wild animals in your surroundings.
- More Leisure Time – You can spend more time with your family and more pleasant outdoor moments. You can relax in your backyard without worrying of falling debris, dirt and leaves.
- UV Protection -Florida is known as the Sunshine State and you will experience more sunny days. With pool enclosure you will be protected from harmful ultraviolet rays while staying outside in the backyard area. Your skin will not be exposed to direct sun. Direct sunlight is screened that makes the pool water become cooler. Also, it slows down the growth of algae in the pool.
- Adds Property Value – An enclosure is a popular structure addition of homes in Florida. It increases the resale value of the property.