Hiring a contractor in any professional field can be a nerve-wracking experience. We have all heard the stories of fly-by-night roofers who were self-proclaimed experts in their field, their finished product however turned out to be a nightmare.
This scenario all too often plays out in the lives of really good people, who make really bad decisions when choosing a roofing contractor. This article is to equip you from falling into the same trap we have seen others suffer through.
If you are looking for a roofing contractor in Louisville, then you can browse https://superiorroofcoatings.com/roofer-louisville-ky/.
Here are a few astonishing facts about roofing contractors:
- More than 80% of roofing contractors go out of business within two years of opening their doors.
- A great majority of roofing companies who go beyond the 2nd year don't ever make it to the 5th year of business
- The roofing industry is riddled with many roofing contractors who are performing roofing services with their 2nd or even 3rdbusiness.
- This means that many homeowners no longer have a labor warranty covering their roof, and if their roof was improperly installed there is no accountable party to fix it.
- There are many imposter roofing contractors who are not licensed, bonded, and insured.
- The roofing industry is among the top in national claims and reports of fraud and abuse.
These facts are not to make you nauseous, but to bring your attention to the battle that every business and homeowner goes through when choosing a roofing contractor.